We ensure all job postings on this website are from genuine recruiters and employers(not the posting from the training institutes).
Watch this space regularly for job openings in Bangalore
Tetcos: Software Engineer (Fresher)
Fresher - Software development using JAVA / C / C ++ to build new features to our existing product suite
Produce detailed documentation relating to assigned tasks.
Participate in requirements definition & assist in estimation of work
Role will include testing and customer tech support in assigned function
- Java Certification, CCNA.
- Basic working knowledge of C / C++ / Java
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- 80 % plus in X, XII and degree and fluent in Kannada / Tamil
- Marks in X, XII and degree must be mentioned in the subject line of your mail.
Email Address: email@example.com
Honeywell: Engineer (0-1year)
Experience: 0-1 Years
Location: Bengaluru/ Bangalore
- Excellent communication skills, detail oriented, problem solver, comfortable working in a fast paced results driven environment.
- Hands on Experience/Knowledge in writing SQL queries.
- Basic DBA knowledge in ORACLE or SQL server
- Need to work in rotational shifts- 24-7
- Good aptitude/attitude to learn and deliver
- Strong customer focus with emphasis on quick and complete problem resolution
- Should have an experience in Service Delivery & Operations
- Conduct analysis of IT Incident Management data for the Client Infrastructure Services environment. Identify process improvement opportunities.
- Generate charts, graphs & documentation for incident trend analysis
- Experience in IP addressing and basic sub-netting.
- Experience with fault isolation on routers/switches/firewalls.
Excellent problem resolution skills on various platforms with an emphasis on Windows 2000 and XP.
- Knowledge of digital certificates and LDAP.
- Responsible for supervision of backup and disaster recovery operations.
- General knowledge of LAN/WAN networks.
- Proven experience within a large computing with verbal communication skills in an Organization with knowledge of a number of the products. - IT Infrastructure
How to Apply: Apply online
(Apply before the above LINK get expired)
Yahoo: Search Editor (1-4years)
Search Editor Job Openings In Yahoo Software Development India Pvt. Ltd. At Bengaluru/Bangalore for candidates with Basic knowledge of HTML
Designation Name: Search Editor
Total Vacancies: 30
Firm Name: Yahoo Software Development India Pvt. Ltd.
Experience: 1 — 4 Years
Education: Any Graduate/PG
What is required from the candidate?
- Understanding various types of web pages and classifying them. Annotating and extracting relevant data from a diverse source of web sites.
- To identify the ‘important/relevant information’ available on web pages.
- Understanding the users of Search and determining what the users are looking for; especially North American users.
- Understanding the cultural impact and sensitivity of the web content.
- Making judgments about the quality and appropriateness of online content sources.
- Performing relevance tests designed to measure data quality.
- Create and maintain training documentation and guidelines.
More about the Job Profile:
- Basic knowledge of HTML would be desirable, but not mandatory.
- Excellent US English communications skills (grammar & vocabulary) with an ability to “think on your feet” and speak professionally to internal US based customers
How to Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vision India: Software Engineer(Fresher)
Education: Any Graduate
Location: Ahmedabad, Bengaluru/Bangalore
- Fresher - Technology - must have:
- Oracle PL/SQL- Clear knowledge of Procedures, Packages, Functions, Arrays, Loops & Types etc
- Pro C – Clear knowledge of File level operations, Memory allocation, DB operations (Oracle) & logging
- Database - Oracle
- Design: Knowledge on UML, Design Patterns & Usage of any design tools RAD/Open Source.
- Experience in Telecom BSS functions which includes CDR processing, Rating (Charging), Billing & Order Management
- Aware of SDLC Lifecycle
- Pro C; C++, PL/SQL
How to Apply: email@example.com
LSI Corporation: IT Systems Analyst (0-2 years)
IT Systems Analyst
Bachelor in Science, Engineering or Computer Applications Job Description
We are looking for entry to junior level candidate who is highly motivated to work with a LSI Corporations; US base High Tech Company. Candidate will join LSI business intelligence team and will be based in Bangalore office. Individual will be involved with data warehouse projects including data models and report creations. He/she will have the opportunities to work with emerging applications and technologies. Primary Responsibilities
- Support corporate data warehouse projects and support issues
- Engage with business analysts providing technical design solutions
- Develop data models to support report requirements
- Develop reports and dashboards
- Light programming require for data models
Education and Experience
- 0-2 years of experience and a Bachelor's Degree (Information System, Computer Science, or related fields)
- Experience in programming and/or data modeling
- Experience in analyzing and resolving regression issues is a plus
- Familiarity with business process is a plus
How to Apply: Click here to Apply
GSS Infosoft: Software Engineer (Freshers)
- BE/ MCA (Regular) Fresh Graduate without backlog.
- Good knowledge on Java (OOPS, Core Java) or Php (Core Php, Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress)
- Good reasoning, presentation and inter-personal skill
- Good communication skill and should be flexible working on shift
- DFD/ PFD/ UML knowledge will be preferred
- If required, should be ready to travel for the assigned project
Interested candidate may dropdown to our office for Face-to-Face Interaction.
GSS Infosoft Pvt Ltd
B143, 5th Main, KEB Layout,
100ft Ring Road, BTM 1st Stage,
Contact Person: Sudha
Amazon Development Center: Associate/Sr.Associate –Non Technical (0-2years)
Position: Associate/Sr. Associate –Non Technical
Exp Level: 0-2years
Company: Amazon Development Center
- Demonstrates clear and polite written and oral communication.
- Escalates sellers/vendor issues appropriately and correctly. Demonstrates timely accurate and professional customer service.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor and portrays the company in a positive light.
- Demonstrates knowledge and use of departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Answers messages in authorized email queues as directed by Workflow and Supervisor.
- Understands and correctly uses all available tools.
- Maintains acceptable email handle time, while remaining friendly and informative.
- Maintains productivity (currently measured in Contacts per Hour –CPH) at or above published standard for skill group.
- Maintain quality (currently measured in Expressed Dissatisfaction Rate - EDR) at or below published standard for skill group.
- Logs in on time; logs out not before the end of scheduled shift.
- Staffs entire phone shift and "aux codes" correctly for all breaks, meals, meetings and events.
- Actively seeks solutions and identifies trends to appropriate personnel including possible solutions or suggestions.
- Demonstrates appropriate sense of urgency for email response times.
- All other duties as assigned
Amazon Development Center India Pvt. Ltd.,
10th Floor, Brigade Gateway,
World Trade Center No.26/1,
Dr. Rajkumar Road,
Contact Person: Shrishma
Contact Number: 08033273584