Job Title: Graduate Engineer Trainee-Software Development
Work Location: Bangalore - Corporate - India Design Center
Job Description Summary:
Responsibilities of the Graduate Engineer Trainee are varied and may include but not are limited to:
- Implementing various Software applications' modules including designing user interfaces.
- Coding and Testing across a variety of platforms (Linux, Windows)
- Interacts closely with SW team to understand the Requirements/Designs, and start implementation with minimal guidance from seniors.
- The trainee engineer shall also be trained in various SW development methodologies and Goodrich Process.
- Candidate should be Fresher and shall be a Bachelor of Engineering/Technology (B.E/BTech) in Computer Science or Information Science or Electronics.
- Candidates with strong programming skills in C,C++/C#/VB.net/ASP.net (.net Platform) technology desired.
- Candidate required to have following Process/Tools/Skills expertise
- Any script programming Python, Perl.
- Strong in any of MS-SQL,MS-Access, Oracle databases.
- Any web server IIS, TomCat
- Experience designing, prototyping and implementing graphical user interfaces
- Experience writing and debugging multithreaded applications
- Initiative in suggesting alternative solutions
- UML experience
- Data management programming skill is a plus
(Apply soon before the above Job get expired)
Requisition Number: 6150Shortlisted candidates for the further stages will be communicated through email by the Company's HR Team.