Company: Kesdee Systems India
Position: Junior Software Developer
The candidate should possess the following skills:
- Strong knowledge of SDLC.
- Very Strong in Core Java/J2EE fundamentals.
- Oracle DB Skills will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge on Struts will be an added advantage.
- Very good analytical skills and problem solving ability a must.
- Excellent organization and communication skills
KESDEE is the largest financial e-learning company providing e-Learning solutions on various topics in Banking, Finance, Accounting, Insurance, and Risk Management. In addition, KESDEE offers Web-based Tutorials for Certification Exams in Risk Management and Financial Analysis.
How to Apply:
Please send across your updated resume to email@example.com
(Apply soon before the above Job get expired)
Shortlisted candidates for the further stages will be communicated through email by the Company's HR Team.