Company: Kesdee Systems
Position: Graphic Designer
Qualification: Any Graduate
KESDEE is looking for Graphic Designer with experience to work alongside the e-learning team in a tactically oriented function to meet the graphic design needs of our e-learning courses.
- The candidate will need to be bright, imaginative, and a capable designer with strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of creating e-learning interactivities
- Good designing and Drawing skills
- Has demonstrated successful design and integration, and the delivery of projects on time
- Ability to effective manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines is essential for a fast-paced environment
- Expert in Flash action scripting
How to Apply:
Please send across your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Apply soon before the above Job get expired)
Shortlisted candidates for the further stages will be communicated through email by the Company's HR Team.