Job Type: Full Time
Career Level: Entry Level
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Skill: Engineering -> Simulation
Category: New College Grad
- Perform digital and/or mixed signal verification for PIC microcontrollers
- Assist in test pattern generation, silicon validation and debug of silicon products
- Learn existing Microchip CAD and Design methodologies and contribute towards improvements
- B.E. (Electronics) degree required. M.E/M.Tech (Electronics/Microelectronics) Preferred.
- Course work in VLSI design required, Mixed Signal design techniques will be a plus.
- Academic usage of modern VLSI design EDA tools is preferred.
- Final Project / Thesis work should be in the area of Microelectronics.
How to Apply:
(Apply soon before the above Job get expired)