A Resume is the communication between a jobseeker and an Employer. Therefore a good resume will fetch you a good job.
Here is the resume format:
- A resume should always start with an objective with your interest and capability and it should also match with the job applied for.
- Resume should have a brief summary of you, your expertise and interest.
- Then it should have Qualification details with Institution/University, Year of Completion and Percentage details.
- Then your resume should have a brief description on your academic project.
- It should have your skills, strengths, achievements.
- Should have personal details with your contact number, email Id, DOB and address for communication.
- Lastly it should have declaration with the date and your signature.
INTERVIEW TIPS FOR FRESHERS
- First, greeting the interviewer with his name is very important.
- Do not forget to know about the organization before attending the interview.
- Carefully listen to the questions asked by the interviewer without interrupting him/her.
- Be loud and clear while answering.
- It’s very important to maintain eye contact with the panel members.
- Be self confident.
- Have focus on your language and pronunciation of each and every word.
- While saying about you always start with a brief personal and educational background.
- Tell about your strengths and career aspirations and how you can work in achieving the goal.
- Prove how you can work under pressure and perform the task given.
- If asked about the weakness, never say to the interviewer that you do not have any weakness.
- Be Honest if you do not know the answer.
- Never get into argument with the interviewer.
The Purpose of Group Discussion (GD)
Most of the giant software companies often conduct Group Discussions in the hiring process. The company’s Prospective of conducting GD is to get to know you as a person and gauge how well you will fit in their company. In this process, Interviewer will give candidates a certain topic and get them to discuss it together, thus helping them find out who has the most knowledge & the best interpersonal and soft skills.
Types of GD
Group Discussion Process
Group Discussion Tips
Most common mistakes and tips to avoid
Millions of resumes are getting uploaded in the job sites every day. Hundreds of Jobsites around us. Which is the best site to upload your resumes? Where can you expect a quick turnaround or getting calls from potential employers?
Even though there are many jobsites in Indian job market, very few are survived over the years and to name a few in the list.