Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam Online Booking
To help you pray peacefully.
How to Book Tirupati Darshan Tickets Online
- Every day, more than 60,000 to 80,000 pilgrims visit the Sri Venkateswara Temple for darshan. To reduce the waiting time in the queue lines TTD has introduced e-Darshan facility where in the pilgrim is provided with Darshan slot remotely before actually the pilgrim reach Tirumala.
- With e-Sudarsanam service, you can book the sudarsanam darshan slot for yourself.
- Registration with TTD Website (e-Sudarsanam) is mandatory for booking sudarsanam darshan slot/ Accommodation/Sevas, wherein pilgrim is provided with username and password.
- Documents required for registration: Any one of the following
- PAN Card
- Driving license
- Voter ID
- Pilgrim registration with valid e-mail ID is a prerequisite for booking of Seva / Accommodation / Darshanam / Donation. Please register well in advance. Registration activation link will be sent to the registered e-mail address for verification, click on the link for activation. Please complete this process well in advance before you intend to book online.
- To begin working with the sudarsanam darshan ticket online booking procedure, you must check the available dates for the sudarsanam darshan time slot you have planned to book.
- You are allowed to book for a sudarsanam darshan slot in advance between a minimum of 3 and maximum of 90 days ahead your schedule.
- On entering the sudarsanam darshan booking details, you have to enter the personal information of the pilgrim for whom you are booking the sudarsanam darshan and the other accompanying pilgrims' details, if any.
- After entering sudarsanam darshan ticket holder’s details, you are allowed to carry on the online payment gateway process for your booked sudarsanam darshan.
- On successful completion of the payment gateway process, a sudarsanam darshan receipt is auto generated and also e-mailed the same. You can follow the same procedure to book Accommodation and Sevas as well.